Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spanish Customers

These two Spanish women came into my store today talking up a small storm. Now I have no idea what they are saying but they never stopped...until a great song came on and I look over and one of the women is dancing in the aisle next to the other woman. Then this same woman dances over to the mirror and starts dancing in front of it. You could tell they would be a lot of fun.

Only one was trying on shoes - the non dancer - who calls the dancer over to approve of the shoes she has chosen and dances some more. At least the experience was fun for them. The non-dancer buys two pairs of shoes so I offer her the "free" watch and the dancer says "can I have one too, it's my birthday?" "Sure you can" and I gave it to her. She asked for a kiss on the cheek so I gave that to her too. Her friend says my birthday was on the 3rd. Maybe she thought I would kiss her too, but she didn't ask. I told them my birthday is in two weeks, we are all Pisces. I asked them to guess my age, but with the communication barrier they thought I asked them for their ages. The non-dancer just turned 48 and the dancer just turned 42. I asked them to guess my age (about 4 times) before they understood what I was asking them, so the dancer came around to my side of the register, told me to turn around, so I did (I think she wanted to check out my ass) and guessed 26. Okay, now I love her because I am going to be 38. When I told her, she was like, NO WAY!!! I asked them to say "38" in Spanish and then I said "have a nice day" in Spanish to them. They smiled.

Anyway, it made me feel really good, they were a lot of fun and she asked me to kiss her.
It was a good day.

2 comments:

Lady said...

Hey...Are you cheating on me mister?

Kelker said...

No, Never...it was just for the sale, honest!
Love you and miss you a lot. let's get together soon, really soon

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search