Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Dreams...

I've been having really weird dreams lately and if you can interpret them please help me and let me know what they mean...

I apparently received a plastic vegetable bag but I knew what was inside and it wasn't vegetables but a real live miniature sized dolphin. Now, in order for me to open the bag, I needed to enter a password into the computer to release the dolphin from the bag. I knew what the password was but kept entering it wrong. The password I entered was wonder willy wonka. WRONG! so i tried wondering willy wonka. WRONG again. The dolphin needed to be released from the bag in a timely manner because it was getting too hot for him to be in there. So I kept re-entering the password and getting it wrong until I finally realized that there should be no spaces in between the words...wonderingwillywonka...finally the bag opened and the very weak dolphin (he was so cute) inched his way out to the edge of the table and I'm guessing that is where the water was but he didn't seem interested in me but rather disgusted that I took too long to let him out and then I woke up. strange huh?

My other dream (not the same night):

I was in ancient Rome, the clothes, the scenery were just like in the movies. i have no idea why i was there. For some reason i had to sneak to the second floor of the "castle" and the only way i could get up there is if the monkey hung out the window holding a big ring and i had to grab it and the monkey pulled me up. now i don't remember ever reaching that room but then all of sudden I'm in this outside open porch like area and someone, whom i can't remember nor can i remember the gender of said person, told me a secret that no one should know. then we heard a noise and looked behind the "wall" and there were three woman listening and hiding. The other part of the porch behind a door was a man. i could see all the women's faces but not the man's. and since they heard the secret, they had to die, so the person i was with stabbed all three woman but i woke up before he stabbed the man.
What do you think this all means? Please share your wisdom on dream interpretations.

No comments:

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search