Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 9, 2008

So today I was helping this older couple from upstate New York and they were like every other couple...normal - or so I thought.

After shopping the store, they come up to the register so I can ring them up. I asked them their information to put into the system, ring up their purchase and asked to see their credit card so I can check the signature. The woman hands me her husbands credit card, I check the signature and I ask here to slide the card through the machine.

I then stated to "please answer the two questions when they come up". The wife is doing this because the husband wasn't really paying attention because he was looking around the store. So the wife then says to the husband that he has to sign the credit card machine but as he is doing this, he asked his wife "What kind of questions did it ask you?"
The wife stated very calmly "the first question asked if I was available tonight and the second question asked what my favorite position is and the third question asked if I wear rubber panties."

So now I'm hysterical laughing not expecting that to come from this older gray-haired woman from upstate New York. So as they leave I told them they have been my favorite customers in the past three months. I have no idea where I got three from but they were definitely up there as my favorite customers and it sure made the rest of my day bearable.

This is a true story!

No comments:

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search