Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Carmine Noochi

Okay, I just had to put this on here. Where's Carmine Noochi? started many many years ago when some little fat boy came up to the counter where Gina and I used to work on Long Beach Island and practically sang "where's carmine noochi?" So, this is our little tribute video to that time. If you know a Carmine Noochi or even a Chris Rush, I'd love to hear from you.

This video is from a camera phone so the quality is not that great but you can still see it.

PLEASE COMMENT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very funny. i cracked up at the computer and Anthony was wondering what i was laughing at. He wouldn't understand. Good times!! --Nicole

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud once again at my computer..... Too funny... I miss those days...

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search