Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 6, 2008

ChapStick

I'm sure you've all heard that yawning is contagious; if you watch somebody yawn then you will yawn too.

I saw on the news that people can be "addicted" to using ChapStick, Blistex, Carmex, etc.

Well I have noticed that if you use ChapStick if front of someone who uses it, then unconsciously they have to put some on their lips just like watching someone who yawns and then you yawn too. Assignment: if you know someone who uses such lip treatment, put your favorite on and watch them do the same within minutes, I'm telling you it's contagious. TRY IT!!!

My favorite happens to be the ChapStick Medicated Lip Balm. It tingles and I know it's working! I made this little ChapStick "ad" myself; that's me with the Ben Franklin Bridge connecting Philadelphia and New Jersey behind me.

HEY!!! this would make a great commercial with a great ad so if someone from ChapStick reads this please contact me, I'd love to see my idea "in lights".



Please tell me if you tried this experiment for yourself; if it worked, if it didn't work and also what you think of my "ad".

Looking forward to hearing from you ALL...

Smile and laugh today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Come you have to blog everyday. I look forward to reading your ever changing blog. I really like your chapstick ad. I also love the medicated chapstick...it just clears the sinuses. love you, nicole

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search