Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Return?

So i had to return a star tree topper I bought for my beautiful Christmas tree because it was too heavy. I find the receipt and bring it to the customer service area. "I would like to return this please" and hand her the receipt. She looked it over and said "you bought this at Wal-Mart?" I was thinking to myself...the receipt clearly has the Wal-Mart logo on top of the receipt but I said "yes". Now she is looking at me funny and doesn't know what to do...then we look at each other and it hits me...I'M IN K-MART!!! How embrassing. I said "Well I guess I'm in the wrong place then", then I grabbed the star and left, faster then I've ever moved before. LOL...good times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I can't say that has ever happened to me. Did u ever get a tree topper?

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search