Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Man on Bus

So I'm on my way back home from New York City, taking the Academy bus from Port Authority, when I look across from me and see this:

the man is reading the newspaper with a mask on...he didn't get on the bus that way but as soon as we took off the mask went on!!!
so now i'm laughing because I never saw this happen before and I can't ask the man if I can take his picture so I cleverly held my phone in a way so he didn't suspect and this is what I got on the first try.
The fun you can have with a camera phone and a blog site...
Please comment often and let me know if you laughed too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever. I would be laughing so hard.could he see? Was it cold on the bus? I'm just trying to figure out why he was wearing it. You do run into some strange people on the bus. Do you remember the time we took the bustrip to the museum? That was so funny.could u imagine if we had camera phones then?

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search