Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wii Night...08.07.08

So my friends and I decided to have a Wii Party at my house to celebrate the Olympics. A pre Olympics the night before the opening ceremonies (08.08.08)

It was Sue, Gina Marie, Nicole and her two boys Anthony and Andrew. Everyone brought something to eat and then we got into our competition. First we played bowling (I'm now at pro level after this night) and then we played Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. This game sure gives you a work out with arms flaying all over. Here are some examples:

Sorry about the last video, I took it from my camera phone the wrong way so it's sideways and I don't know how to fix that. Anyway, it was a great night and it's always great to spend time with such close friends. I've known these girls for 15 to 20 years now so it's nice to spend time together when we can.

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mister,

i had a great time at WII night, too.... we always have good times and great laughs...... lets make plan to do it again....

missq

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search