Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Day with Gladys 08.24.08

Oh how i missed you Gladys, you have this amazing soul and i remember an instant connection with you the first day we met when we worked together at the Borgata.


She has this knack of making me feel so good about myself and no one encourages me more to better myself than she does. So i was so happy when she called. We made immediate plans to get together. Gladys and her precious son, David, came over to my place and we went to the pool...







My Back Flip Video:


We started getting hungry, so we went back to my place and changed and walked over to the Shoppes at Historic Smithville. Gladys went picture happy...




































Then after all that...of course we had to go back to my place and play Wii...Gladys never played it before so it was fun...

Here's a video:

No comments:

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search