Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

San Francisco

I know, I know...it's been a long time since my trip but here we go. May 7-11, 2009
The plane ride...amazing clouds!

I had a great time. We went shopping at The Haight, we watched the movie MILK which was based out of San Francisco and then went to the CASTRO where it all took place. it was amazing!!! We even saw the suit Harvey was murdered in. We even went to the California Academy of Sciences. So here are some pictures.

Albino alligator
The Painted Ladies
Dart Frogs

My friend Ron

S.F. had some funny signs too:



Here are some videos too:

This blue lizard was walking all around the place until I started to record him and then he stopped...must have been camera shy.

There is a sea horse video but it wouldn't load but it has a funny sorry because some woman (who didn't work there) decided to tell me that I couldn't take the video. I kind of got a little nasty with her and told her my flash was not on. If she continued...I think I would have---who was she anyway, the video police?

I want to go back...I could totally see myself as a San Francisco boy. There was more I would like to see so I'm hoping one of these days I'll get another invitation to return.

Remember to COMMENT AND CLICK AWAY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to comment on 'The Dory Video'....Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.......

GM

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging about your trip to SF... I have been waiting for you to post pics, etc.... Looks beautiful and a ton of fun...

ps you never called me back last week

Ron said...

Looks great! And you know you have an OPEN invitation...

;-) Ron

The Best Search Engine Anywhere...!

Custom Search